Integrating CMT’s: A Conference On Care
Integrating CMTs: A Conference on Care
Facilitated by Deanna Straub, CMT
Certified Massage Therapist, CMTC# 24973
In practice since 1989, Deanna has provided care in an integrated clinic setting for over 20 years. She participates in patient care conferences with team providers at the Integrative Medical Clinic of Santa Rosa, represents the field of massage therapy as a CAM panel speaker and maintains a full-time practice.
Please join your colleagues and guest provider Kim Ledesma, L. Ac, for a dynamic and interactive 2-hour integrative Conference on Care.
PRESENT . . . LEARN . . . TEACH . . . SHARE
Through case presentation, discussion and review we can all expand our knowledge and confidence while building a professional alliance within the field of massage therapy.
• An interest in care outcome and meeting the goals of the clients/patients you work with
• A desire to learn from peers about techniques and different perspectives
• A willingness to present a care oriented scenario
• An openness to productive feedback and inquiring minds
• An interest in learning from and teaching other types of caregivers about massage through case discussions – such as MDs, L Acs, DCs, Dieticians, Movement Therapists, Hospice, PTs, Naturopathic Drs (NDs), MFTs, and others
Bring a client/case to present. Adopting HIPPA guidelines, we will keep the identity of clients we work with anonymous. Present a fantastic outcome or challenge in a supportive, respectful and integrated environment.
Date: Monday, June 30, 2014 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm FEE:$25.00
Location: 406 Chinn Street, Santa Rosa
This workshop will occur monthly on the last Monday of every month!
To Register: mail a check to Deanna Straub, 406 Chinn St., Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Include your phone number and email. (deadline is Friday, June 20, 2014)
For more information: Deanna@DeannaStraubCMT.com or (707) 480 – 9857
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW