1989 Earthquake Relief
- Loma Preita/ Volunteer at the Cypress area Red Cross center; Massage for search and rescue workers.
1992 Bread and Roses
- Fundraiser Concert at the “Greek” in Berkley, CA. Green room and backstage on site massage for the professional musicians.
1993, 1994 Volunteer
- Sports Massage for SSU Men’s Soccer Team.
1997 Teacher Appreciation Day
- At Brookhaven middle school. On site chair massage for the staff and teachers.
1998, 1999, 2000 Palm Drive Hospital Fundraiser
- Golf Tournament. On site massage for Tournament players.
1999 Fundraiser for Kid Street Theater
- A non profit organization for kids at risk. A two day clinic Massage- a- Thon event. 100% of the funds raised went to Kid Street. All services, supplies, and the site was donated by participants.
2000 Guest Instructor
- I taught Santa Rosa High Schools Advanced Dance Class Self Care Massage/ Applied Anatomy.
2009 Volunteer Speaker
- At the Skyhill Institute in Petaluma. I Presented on Longevity for the Massage Therapist.
2010 Presenter at SSU
- Patient Navigator Class on “Massage Therapy as a Clinical Practice and Practicing In CA”.
2011 Palm Drive Hospital Cancer support group
- Volunteer speaker, Presented on Oncology Massage.
2011 Presenter at SSU
- Patient Navigator Certificate Program. Panel speaker on a Complimentary Alternative Modalities.
2011 The Human Race 10K
- I ran and raised funds for The Integrative Medical Center Foundation.
2012 Presenter at SSU
- Patient Navigator Certificate Program. Panel speaker on Complimentary Alternative Modalities.